- "Campaign for Education, Prevention and Treatment of TB II (CEPT II)". Intervention Research Study in Virudhunagar and Kanchipuram Districts of Tamil Nadu in collaboration with Blossom Trust and Target TB UK. Supported by Big Lottery Fund, UK.
- "Quality of Care and Gender Perspectives in TB Services: Synthesizing Evidence in Sindhudurg District, Maharashtra". Study supported by Health System Research Division of Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
- "Socioeconomic, cultural and behavioural features of prior and anticipated influenza vaccine uptake in urban and rural Pune District, India". The study supported by World Health Organization, Geneva, through Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Basel, Switzerland "Socio–cultural features and Stigma of Leprosy for Treatment and Control in General Health Services in India: Cultural Epidemiological Study". Multi–centric Study of ICMR Task Force on Leprosy in Thane District of Maharashtra.
- "The Jharkhand Tribal Health Project". Intervention Research Study in East and West Singhbhum Districts in collaboration with AID India and Target TB UK. Supported by Big Lottery Fund, UK.
- "Operational Research to assess effective Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilization Strategies in GFATM Round 9 TB Districts in the States of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh. Study in collaboration with World Vision India.
- Capacity building training of Gram Panchayat members spread over 31 Gram Panchayat institutions in Velhe tehsil of Pune district. In total 190 Gram Panchayat members trained on Panchayat Raj (March 2011 onwards). Programme supported by State Institute of Rural Development, YASHADA, Pune.
- Training of Herbalists (Vaidu) in Vengurla teshil of Sindhudurg district (May 2011 onwards). Supported by
Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi, through ‘Centre of Excellence
AYUSH in Public Health’.